Friday, May 25, 2012

Feathered Nest Friday

French Country Cottage

Happy Thursday everyone! 
It's Feathered Nest Friday time again!

Here's what I shared this week~

I shared a beautiful green and purple bouquet on the living room mantel
HERE


I also shared the double chandeliers
 (and double the bling!)
 in the dining room.

If you missed it you can find the post HERE

We also have a winner in the French Bleu Vintage giveaway~
Congratulations to:


The Quirky Quail

Please email me your contact information
 thefrenchcountrycottage@gmail.com

I have another exciting giveaway coming up in just a couple days 
 so stay tuned!!


Another great party last week with so much inspiration!! 
Let's get onto the review from last week!

Little Miss Maggie took a new print and made it look antique~ love how it turned out.

Little Yellow Barn shared  these darling frames


My Passion for Decor shared a fantastic makeover

Visual Eye Candy shared her upholstered box frame tutorial

Love these baskets that Shabby Love transformed- so charming!!
If you were featured~ please feel free to grab a button if you would like! 
French Country Cottage

Onto this weeks edition of Feathered Nest Friday!! 
Welcome to new partygoers, welcome back and thank you to all my party animal friends
for taking the time to come over and share your wonderful
links each week!
PLEASE SHARE
decorating, flea finds, designs, transformations
crafts, table settings, etc.
ANYTHING related to feathering your nest!

**PLEASE BE A GRACIOUS FEATHERED NEST FRIDAY GUEST**
Make sure you post a button or a link back to the party on your post.


I WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO BECOME A FRIEND/FOLLOWER
if you aren't already.
The Follow button is on my sidebar at the top
Thanks so much!
Sharing with these great parties!