Friday, June 22, 2012

Feathered Nest Friday

It's that time again... 
Hope your week has been going well!

This week I shared~

A new look on the bedroom mantel




and a faded ruffled tablecloth that I made


Next Friday is the Bloggers Luncheon in Northern California~ I am going to be there talking about blogging and would love to meet up with you! If you are interested in attending~
 contact The Vintage Bricoleur for more details.

Okay~ let's get onto the review!




Super cute stars and stripes pillow from Top This Top That

My Passion for Decor shared this darling dresser makeover~ love the green!

Juniper and Roses shared this darling dump rescue piece- I adore the music sheets!

 Simply Klassic painted her grandmothers hutch in chalk paint~ it's darling!

Love Dixie Delights bathroom makeover ~ so charming!
June 2012 308 copy


If you were featured~  please feel free to grab a button if you would like! 

French Country Cottage

Onto this weeks edition of Feathered Nest Friday!! 
Welcome to new partygoers, welcome back and thank you to all my party animal friends
for taking the time to come over and share your wonderful
links each week!
PLEASE SHARE
decorating, flea finds, designs, transformations
crafts, table settings, etc.
ANYTHING related to feathering your nest!

**PLEASE BE A GRACIOUS FEATHERED NEST FRIDAY GUEST**
Make sure you post a button or a link back to the party on your post.


I WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO BECOME A FRIEND/FOLLOWER
if you aren't already.
The Follow button is on my sidebar at the top
Thanks so much!
Sharing with these great parties!